Total Wellness Retreat at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
It's time to relax: April 22-27, 2018, and June 3-8, 2018
(Please note: The Wellness Retreat originally scheduled for Jan. 21-26
has been postponed to the dates above.)
The Total Wellness Retreat at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort Retreat
is a six-day, all inclusive lifestyle-change program located in the idyllic
setting of Mount Princeton Hot Springs resort and led by medical providers
and staff from Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center. (Click here to learn more about the presentations and presenters. You will need to
scroll down a bit.) Participants will experience total immersion into lifestyle change using
a comprehensive model for health improvement.
Additionally, participants experience fun leisure-time pursuits like fly
fishing, 4x4 tours, bike riding and spa services throughout the week.
The Total Wellness Retreat is led by medical professionals and will include
- Evidence-based health interventions
- Hands-on meal preparation
- Behavior change skills
- Daily meditation
- Substantial outdoor physical activity
- Group counseling sessions
- Special rate on spa services
- Complimentary mountain bike rentals
- Hot springs access
- Complimentary fitness classes
Space is limited. Register today!
Cost includes all lodging, program activities, program meals, and Mt. Princeton
For spouses/significant others who are not participating in the Wellness
Retreat activities, add $1,000 per week to the individual price to cover
lodging, program dinners, and all Mt. Princeton guest privileges.
If you were to pay for all of the services offered at the wellness retreat
separately, the cost would be substantially more! The bundled savings
for one person is $1380. Here is the breakdown:
- 5 nights lodging at Mt. Princeton in Cliffside units = $850
- 14 meals plus snacks prepared fresh = $300
- 2 full body spa treatments = $500
- 20 Hours of exercise and counseling with a personal trainer or health coach = $1400
- 15 hours of contact time with registered dietician = $750
- Complete health lab panel = $80
- 5 hours of education sessions with medical doctor = $500
For more info or to register,
Here's what a typical day at the retreat will look like:
7a.m. Digital Disconnect and Morning Tai Chi
- Led by Jon Fritz
- Mt Princeton Conference Center
7:45 a.m. Breakfast (Superfoods breakfast prepared by program staff)
- Mt Princeton Conference Center
8:45 a.m. Morning Wellness Session
- Mt. Princeton Conference Center
- Lecture and discussion by HRRMC Physicians
10:30 a.m. Fitness Class
- Exercise session led by Mt. Princeton Staff
12 p.m. Lunch & Learn
- Mt Princeton Club Restaurant
- Prepared by restaurant staff
- Making healthy eating habits stick for a lifetime
- Led by Jon Fritz and Devon Moughan-Phillips
1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Afternoon Activity: Snowshoe Raspberry Gulch
1 p.m. Meet at Mt Princeton Conference Center to load vehicles for afternoon excursion
- Snowshoe along gentle sloping trail among a Ponderosa pine forest.
- One-on-one sessions while walking.
- Intermediate level side excursions available.
- Break for snack.
- Led by Jon Fritz and outdoor recreation guides.
5 p.m. return to Mt Princeton Conference Center
6 p.m. Dinner paired with local spirits
- Wellness Retreat Cabin
- Prepared by program staff and retreat participants
- Free time