HRRMC Ear Nose & Throat (ENT)
Michele Streeter, M.D
., is a board-certified otolaryngologist who specializes in the medical
and surgical treatment of the ear, nose and throat. Otolaryngologists
are commonly known as ENT physicians.
Conditions treated include:
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Chronic sinus disease
- Voice and upper swallowng disorders
- Head and neck cancer, including skin cancer
- Tonsils and adenoid removal
- Ear surgery, including ear tubes
- Sinus surgery
- Nasal septoplasty
- Head and neck cancer removal
- Vocal surgery
- Skin cancer removal and reconstruction
- Sleep apnea surgery
HRRMC Outpatient Pavilion
1000 Rush Drive
Salida, CO 81201
Phone: (719) 530-2000, option 3 for ENT
Robert Furby, M.S., provides hearing tests and evaluations as well as sales and servicing
of hearing devices in the hearing aid office located in the ENT practice.
He has extensive experience as an audiologist in both retail and clinical settings.
To make an appointment directly with the audiologist, please call (719)
530-2000, option 3.