HRRMC Allergy Clinic
HRRMC Allergy Clinic specializes in evaluating and treating allergies,
asthma and immune disorders.
Diane C. Napoli, M.D., FAAAAI, FACAAI, FAAP, in the Allergy Clinic provides allergy/immunology
services to adults and children.
Conditions treated by Dr. Napoli include:
- Allergic skin and/or GI disorders
- Asthma, chronic cough and other breathing disorders
- Environmental allergies (pollen, animal, dust)
- Food allergies
- Immune disorders
- Recurrent infections
- Stinging insect allergies/reactions
Services provided by Dr. Napoli:
- Allergy shots
- Allergy skin testing
- Aspirin desensitization
- Breathing tests
- Nitric oxide gas measurements
To download our brochure,
HRRMC Outpatient Pavilion
1000 Rush Dr.
Salida, CO 81201
Phone: (719) 530-2000
Allergy Clinic hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call (719) 530-2000, Monday through Friday, to make an appointment.