HRRMC Gynecology Services
Experienced Women's Health Care Provider
HRRMC Gynecology is led by Terri Rosenbaum, M.D., a board-certified gynecologist
with more than 30 years of experience. She provides a full range of services
to women of all ages.
Gynecological conditions treated include:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Menopausal weight gain
- Overactive bladder
- Painful or abnormal menses
- Urinary Incontinence
- Gynecologic Surgery – Whether needed to address fertility issues,
cancer, or other health concerns, surgery is sometimes required. Our team
is experienced in, and ready to perform a variety of surgeries to treat
- Annual Exams – We perform Pap tests, cancer screenings, HPV tests
and more. Women should start receiving regular exams from age 21 and onwards.
- Birth Control – Patients can ask our gynecologist about the various
types of birth control and decide on a method that is right for them.
We are more than willing to answer any of your questions.
- Menopause Management – Menopause can put a lot of strain on a patient’s
body and mind. We offer treatments and advice for managing menopause and
overcoming some of the more painful symptoms.
HRRMC Medical Clinics
550 West Hwy. 50
Salida, CO 81201
Phone: (719) 530-2000
Click here to download our Gynecology Services brochure.
The Gynecology Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
Call us at (719) 530-2000 to make an appointment.