Patients & Visitors
Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center Customer Services
Whether you are a patient or visitor to Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical
Center, we want to make your trip to our Salida medical clinic as convenient
as possible. As part of our commitment to this effort, we offer:
- Interpreter services to provide more efficient medical assistance to people
of all nationalities
- An online patient portal to streamline a patient’s access to medical
- Several financial assistance programs
- A patient registration service for more efficient medical care
- A well-stocked gift shop run by a friendly staff
These are just a few of the benefits we offer our patients and visitors.
We realize that a hospital stay is rarely a happy occasion, and strive
to reduce your stress and anxiety through superior customer services.
You can click the links below for more information on our patient and visitor services:
HRRMC was first established in 1885. We hold monthly hospital board meetings
and encourage concerned parties to attend and voice their suggestions
or concerns. Check out
events calendar to find out when our next meeting is.